Problems With Tylenol, Acetaminophen Associated With Infertility, Autism (jennifermargulis.net) https://jennifermargulis.net/problems-with-tylenol/
- Sobajima M, Nozawa T, Ihori H, Shida T, Ohori T, Suzuki T, Matsuki A, Yasumura S, Inoue H. Repeated sauna therapy improves myocardial perfusion in patients with chronically occluded coronary artery-related ischemia. Int J Cardiol. 2013 Jul 15;167(1):237-43. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2011.12.064. Epub 2012 Jan 13. PMID: 22244482.
- Rhonda P. Patrick, Teresa L. Johnson, Sauna use as a lifestyle practice to extend healthspan, Experimental Gerontology, Volume 154, 2021, 111509, ISSN 0531-5565,
- (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0531556521002916) http://(https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0531556521002916)
- Abstract: Sauna use, sometimes referred to as “sauna bathing,” is characterized by short-term passive exposure to high temperatures, typically ranging from 45 °C to 100 °C (113 °F to 212 °F), depending on modality. This exposure elicits mild hyperthermia, inducing a thermoregulatory response involving neuroendocrine, cardiovascular, and cytoprotective mechanisms that work in a synergistic fashion in an attempt to maintain homeostasis. Repeated sauna use acclimates the body to heat and optimizes the body’s response to future exposures, likely due to the biological phenomenon known as hormesis. In recent decades, sauna bathing has emerged as a probable means to extend healthspan, based on compelling data from observational, interventional, and mechanistic studies. Of particular interest are the findings from large, prospective, population-based cohort studies of health outcomes among sauna users that identified strong dose-dependent links between sauna use and reduced morbidity and mortality. This review presents an overview of sauna practices; elucidates the body’s physiological response to heat stress and the molecular mechanisms that drive the response; enumerates the myriad health benefits associated with sauna use; and describes sauna use concerns.
- Keywords: Cardiorespiratory fitness; Cardiovascular disease; Heat shock protein; Heat stress; Hormesis; Hyperthermia
Effects of Osteopathic Visceral Treatment in Patients with Gastroesophageal Reflux: A Randomized Controlled Trial (iahe.com)
Our 7 Favorite Food Synergy Combinations With Recipes to Try (canadahealthalliance.org)
The Borax Conspiracy (canadahealthalliance.org)
Thermography: A Safe Breast Health Assessment – Gerson Institute
The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest 9 Part Docu-series
The C word.
Damaged Immune Systems, Pandemic of the Vaxed: “These Shots Have Clearly Made Things Worse” (substack.com)
Flow Charts | Fleming-Method (flemingmethod.com)
Treatment Protocols – FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)
World Council for Health | There’s A Better Way
About Us | Canadian Society For (cssem.org)
Documentaries That Prove COVID Fraud (jchristoff.com)
Toxicology vs Virology – Rockefeller Institute and the Criminal Polio Fraud (odysee.com)
‘Unethical’ and Up to 98 Times Worse Than the Disease: Top Scientists Publish Paradigm-Shifting Study About COVID-19 Boosters for Young Adults (theepochtimes.com)
BOOKS I RECOMMEND:
Owning The Sun : Alexander Zaitchik
Unsettled : Steven E. Koonin
Guns, Germs and Steel : Jared Diamond
How to lie with Statistics: Darrell Huff
The Shadow Effect : Deepak Chopra
In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Gabor Mate
Massage Therapy Principles and Practice : Elsevier Saunders
Osteopathy Models for Diagnosis Treatment and Practice : Churchill Livingstone
Muscle Energy Techniques : Chaitow
Orthopedic Massage Whitney Lowe
Thomas Hanna Somatics
Deep Tissue Massage Riggs
Read my Hips Wolf Schamberger
Information comes from many resources, hours of research. Dedicated to lifelong learning.
Sign up for a weekly newsletter with the latest blog posts and exclusive content. In your inbox every Tuesday!